Saturday, May 14, 2016

BHM in BHG


I just saw this article on Better Homes and Gardens this morning and thought I'd share! This is the Birmingham home of Doug Davis, one of the two designers making up Hannon Douglas.

I was lucky enough to visit this lovely home a few years back when it was on the IPC's home tour. The pictures don't even do it justice. Plus, he is super organized so the whole place has this very calm and orderly feel, along with being so artistic and interesting. Definitely worth a look!

Also, check out the Hannon Douglas gallery where you'll see some stylistic variations of the same spaces, as well as snapshots of their other projects.



I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is excellent information. I got some new idea. Thank you for your post.

    Top Staging Company

    ReplyDelete