Friday, March 23, 2012

Ode to JRD

Dining area in wine country estate

Some of you may not have heard of Jonathan Rachman Design yet, but I don't think that will be the case for long! He is a very talented San Francisco designer who has been featured in Sunset magazine, California Home + Design, as well as Better Homes and Gardens.

I wanted to feature him in my post today in honor of his One Kings Lane sale going on right now. If you haven't been over there to check it out, you really must go. His collection of vintage and antique items is so fun.


I love how Jonathan pays so much attention to detail. I mean, just look at all the tables, shelves, and such, and how artfully everything is arranged. Just lovely.


What a sunny space! I love banquettes! The chairs add that unexpected touch of whimsy.


There are so many different textures and colors here, but, not only do they not overwhelm, the space actually feels quite serene. What do you think about all that lavender?

Jonathan is also adept at working with a range of styles and on a range of projects. From modern....


To traditional...


From hotels and inns....

Lobby of Inn of Chicago

To boutiques...

Luxe shopping at Heidi Says

His designs really are beautiful, and I wish him the best with lots of continued success!


I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment