Thursday, November 11, 2010

Making a house, my home....

I have finally done it: committed to a place to live (Bham) and found a house there that suits me perfectly. There is a big yard for my beautiful Sophie girl (more on my lovely canine later) and light pouring in from the innumerable windows.

I am quite excited (so many design possibilities!), but there is work to be done. So, since I need to roll up my sleeves and get to puttying and painting, I will have to keep it brief, with only one pic for today.

This room by Axel Vervoordt truly makes my heart sing. The drops of yellow, the hand painted wall panels, and the-simple-yet-elegant furnishings create a space that is as comfortable and inviting as it is grand and sophisticated. Classy and classic!


Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment