Friday, October 15, 2010

This little piggy went home...

Mega-pig in front of Johnny G's BBQ in Tallasee, Alabama

Since we're only moments away from the weekend, I'll keep things light for my last post of the week!

I know that there are lots of odd accessories out there (skull paperweights and whitewashed antlers, for example), but this one truly surprises me. In the poshest and most elegant abodes, I keep seeing small pig sculptures!

Home of fashion designer Nanette Lepore

Home of Harry Allen, product (and pig) designer

Whether perched, stiff-legged, or lounging on the floor, these things are popping up everywhere! Creative types, in particular, seem to be fans of this quirky accessory.

Home of jewelry designer, Mish Tworkowski

Dining room by Nate Berkus

What do you think about this barn-yard bauble?

Happy Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment